A heads up...all 4 sold

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
bisontuba

A heads up...all 4 sold

Post by bisontuba »

Hi-
I just listed a bunch of stuff for friends on Facebook with a 10 day Black Friday-Cyber Monday pricing....a Conn 5v double bell ( this horn is SOLD),

{V.S.O.P.
Very Special Onetime Pricing...
For Black Friday week thru Cyber Monday, November 30th.

I am selling this for a friend. It is a Conn silver 5 valve double bell euphonium and case. It is serial # 127,xxx..c. 1912. Large bell up, small bell forward ( small bell has a gold wash)-just like what was used in the Sousa Band! Pistons in fantastic condition...see pics. The ONLY thing has been done to this is at some point, someone had the lead pipe lowered..see pics. Horn is quite a player and very minty. I see some wear where the thumb must have touched the first valve casing and where lead pipe was lowered on bell. Virtually dent free. No mthpce, original case. Tremendous player. VSOP Price is now $1500 plus packing/ins/ shipping. Only shipped within the USA. Contact Mark at: jonestuba@gmail.com. }

a Holton Silver Chicago BBb 3v Helicon ( Sold)

{V.S.O.P.

I am helping a friend out West sell horns.

For sale is a wonderful Holton Chicago Silver Plated BBb 3v Helicon.
Holton BBb Helicon. c. 1917. #38184.
A fine player,and sounds like a pipe organ!!
VSOP price is $1,800 plus shipping. No returns.
If interested, contact Mark at: jonestuba@gmail.com. }

A Distin 3v Silver Helicon [sold]

(V.S.O.P.

I am helping a friend sell horns.

Distin Eb Silver Helicon. c. 1903. Good shape. Tuning slide dented. Loose spit valve..held on with tape. Three valves work. VSOP price $350 plus UPS shipping. No returns.
If interested, contact Mark at: jonestuba@gmail.com. )

and a Vaudeville Pit Orchestra BBb Rain catcher ( P
SOLD)

(V.S.O.P.

I am helping a friend sell horns.

A super neat vaudeville put orchestra horn?

Rialto BBb Raincatcher 3v.
Rialto Theatre in NYC?

The Rialto Theatre was a movie palace in New York City located at 1481 Broadway, at the northwest corner of Seventh Avenue and 42nd Street, within the Theater District of Manhattan.
The 1,960-seat theater opened on April 21, 1916 with Douglas Fairbanks in “The Good Bad-Man”. Under the personal direction of S. L. Rothapfel (Roxy), the Rialto Theatre show ran five times daily and included the Rialto Orchestra, vocal and instrumental solos, and “accompaniment contributed by the grand organ”. Together with Strand Theatre, they were the most important movie theatres on Broadway at the time. It exclusively played Triangle Film Corporation films but beginning in 1919, the Rialto Theatre premiered many releases by Paramount Pictures (then known as the Famous Players-Lasky Corporation) until being supplanted by the newly built Paramount Theatre in 1926 as the movie studio's flagship theater in New York City.

Horn plays great. Valves superb.

VSOP Price is $1650 plus packing and shipping. No returns. If interested, contact Mark at: jonestuba@gmail.com. )

Tnx
Mark
Buffalo
Last edited by bisontuba on Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bisontuba

Re: A heads up...all 4 Sold

Post by bisontuba »

All SOLD