FS: Like-new Wessex Euphonium. 'Maly'

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JimBaritone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FS: Like-new Wessex Euphonium. 'Maly'

Post by JimBaritone »

Hello. I bought a new Wessex Maly silver euphonium just before the pandemic and have played it less than hour, all at home. It has no bumps and scratches and has never been dropped. It weighs just 6 pounds and 2 ounces and plays great--for more information, go to the WessexTuba website.
Wessex sells it new for $1775 but has none in stock. They also sell one with a gold bell for $1430 but it also is out of stock. My price $1400. Come take a look in Elkins Park, PA, which is a Philadelphia suburb. If you need it shipped, I have the original packing box and the case is like new. Shipping is approximately $60.

I play a Yamaha YBH 621s and York Master trombonium in my bands and don't need the Maly.

JT

JimBaritone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Like-new Wessex Euphonium. 'Maly'

Post by JimBaritone »

Hello

I'm reducing the price to $1150--a real bargain! I'll also include a bottle of Blue Juice as well.

Jim
Elkins Park, PA