FS: Mouthpieces (Laskey yamaha shires)

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubbatin
Has thanked: 0

FS: Mouthpieces (Laskey yamaha shires)

Post by Tubbatin »

Have a couple mouthpieces i am not using and should find homes.

Laskey 28GAm - $135
Laskey 30GAm - $135
Laskey 28CAm - $135
Laskey 28CEuro - $135

Yamaha Bobo Symphonic replica - $40
Yamaha Jim Self replica - $40

Shires 2 - $90

Potential trades - parker houser parts. Looking for C4LA rim, an f tuba set up using parker houser parts, the LH rim, orchestral grand cup, and a bobo solo. Also willing to entertain anything you have.

Pictures upon request. All mouthpieces are in great condition and have not been in contact with anyone with COVID. Will be throughly cleaned before shipping. Add $10 for shipping and will ship through USPS and you will get a receipt pictures once sent. pm me with any questions.

Farmer Jim

Re: FS: Mouthpieces (Laskey yamaha shires)

Post by Farmer Jim »

Hi…I realize a good deal time has gone by since your post but I wondered if the Lasky 28G and 28C were still available. I have a 28H but it’s just a little deep for me. I’d be interested in one or both of the others. Thanks
royjohn

Re: FS: Mouthpieces (Laskey yamaha shires)

Post by royjohn »

Very long time since these were posted, but sent you a PM and haven't heard back...interested in the Jim Self Replica...