Tuba rims and trombone /euphonium mouthpieces

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Tubaryan12
Has thanked: 0

Tuba rims and trombone /euphonium mouthpieces

Post by Tubaryan12 »

All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping within the United States. I prefer not to ship overseas, but if you are willing to take all the risk, fill out the proper paperwork and take on the extra cost, I will consider it for any items left after 2 weeks.

Tuba:

Sellmansberger #2 Fair Dinkum 32.6 mm (2 piece style) in gold H-Kote- $55. Rim is in excellent condition.

SOLD - Sellmansberger #2 Fair Dinkum 32.6 mm (3 piece style) - $35. Rim is in good used condition. Rim has a couple of small nicks that cannot be felt when playing.

M.O. C4L.A. Houser / Sellmansberger rim, 32.6 mm (2 piece style) - $40. Rim is in excellent used condition.

Trombone / Euphonium:

Schilke 53, gold plated cup, small shank - $55. Excellent used condition. Gold plate is 100%.

Pictures are available upon request. Shoot me a PM and I’ll get them to you ASAP
Last edited by Tubaryan12 on Wed Oct 13, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tubaryan12

Re: Tuba rims and trombone /euphonium mouthpieces

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Bump for new mouthpieces and removal of sold and delivered items.
Tubaryan12

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Bump with update
Tubaryan12

Post by Tubaryan12 »

Bump with updates
Tubaryan12