SOLD - Eastman 832CC - $7,800

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Willbrett

SOLD - Eastman 832CC - $7,800

Post by Willbrett »

Selling my Eastman 832 4/4 5-valve CC tuba in silver plate. I purchased this tuba new in 2021, and it is still very much in like-new condition. There are two very small dings, which I’ve circled in red in the photos, both of which occurred at last year’s Tuba Christmas event.

This tuba plays great across all registers, responds easily, has spot-on intonation, and has some of the best valves of any horn I’ve ever had the chance to play. All tuning slides move extremely easily, and the horn needs nothing but a new owner. I know I’ll regret letting this one go, but I’ve reluctantly made the switch to a larger tuba, and finances mandate that I only own one tuba.

Sale will include the original Eastman hard case with wheels, which is also still in like-new condition. I’ll throw in the Yeti & Rogue Brewing Dead Guy Ale stickers in for free, or I’ll happily remove them. Your choice!

Tuba is located in the Tampa, FL area. I strongly prefer not to ship, but I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet with a buyer.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/JoBsQh6xiTiY6GvS7