WTT: 4v Conn Giant Eb for Sousa or travel tuba

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Pakins51

WTT: 4v Conn Giant Eb for Sousa or travel tuba

Post by Pakins51 »

I am looking to Trade my 1917 Conn giant Eb its the front action 4 valve model in Satin silver. It has most of its plating left and the slides and valves move great, the valves do require heavier oil to seal up but plays great once it's applied! I will post pictures in a few days! I'm looing to trade it for either a 4 valve Eb Sousaphone or any BBb Sousa. Also, I would be interested in either a travel Eb/F or a travel CC tuba or four valve recording bell tubas. I'm open to other trades as well so just let me know what you have! I would be willing to sell it for $1,750 but only that much as I'd prefer not to just sell it right now. I’m located in South Georgia.
Last edited by Pakins51 on Tue Jun 20, 2023 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

arpthark

Re: WTT: 4v Conn Giant Eb for Sousa or travel tuba

Post by arpthark »

Where are you located?
Pakins51

Re: WTT: 4v Conn Giant Eb for Sousa or travel tuba

Post by Pakins51 »

Just added it to the post!