SOLD - Tuba Exchange - TE2110 4/4 BBb - $1,400

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Willbrett

SOLD - Tuba Exchange - TE2110 4/4 BBb - $1,400

Post by Willbrett »

Tuba is SOLD.

Selling the Tuba Exchange 4/4 BBb that my son used during middle school. Horn is still in really solid shape, with only a few dings and scrapes, mostly along the bottom bow. All valves and slides move freely, and this thing really plays better than one would expect from a tuba in this price range. Powerful sound with a really solid low register. Includes well used, but serviceable gig bag.

Located near Tampa, FL & would prefer not to ship.

Here’s hoping the Dropbox link below actually works:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p3ci13vl4ic6 ... NzsCa?dl=0
Last edited by Willbrett on Sun Sep 03, 2023 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonesbrass

Re: Tuba Exchange - TE2110 4/4 BBb - $1,400

Post by jonesbrass »

I played a few of these at the Tuba Exchange a few years back . . . Very nice BBb tubas. Actually felt it was the best Tuba Exchange BBb they had at the time. Reminded me of the 70’s vintage “Sonora” tubas.
Willson 3050S CC, Willson 3200S F, B&S PT-10, BMB 6/4 CC, Yamaclone JFF-303