Tubas and Helicons for Sale

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
tubadude

Tubas and Helicons for Sale

Post by tubadude »

Hey All;

I'm downsizing so I'm putting every one of my 5 horns up for sale and I'll sell the the first 4 horns and keep the 5th as my gigging ax. Here we go:

1909 BBb King Helicon with added 4th valve 2500.00 obo. Comes with a custom Messina gig bag.

1915 Eb/CC York Helicon 5 valves, 5th valve switches from Be to CC. 2500.00 obo. Comes with a custom Messina gig bag.

2022 Frankenhelicon various Conn and King parts with a Buescher valve section in the key of CC. 3500.00 obo. No case.

19xx 5/4 Conn Frankentuba. 4500.00 obo. No case.

197x MW Bill Bell 4/4 5 valve rotary valve CC. 5th valve is switchable between flat whole step and flat 2 step. Comes with MTS hard shell case and Pro Logic gig bag. 4500.00 obo.

Horns are in Northwest Arkansas area but I'm willing to meet buyer half way. Let me know if you need photos or more info.

TubaDude
1909 King BBb Helicon
1915 York Eb/C Helicon
2022 Franken Helicon CC
192x Franken 5/4 Conn CC
197x Meinl Weston Bill Bell CC
Kctuba

Re: Tubas and Helicons for Sale

Post by Kctuba »

I can tell you the Conn Frankenhorn is AWESOME. I owned it for a short time, but stayed with my BB flat. It is a great player and puts the bottom on a group easily. Frank Ortega was the original owner.
KCMO free lance musician and teacher
Band Director NKC Schools
Besson 982