Dr. Bruce Faske

Tubas, euphoniums, mouthpieces, and anything music-related.
Forum rules
This section is for posts that are directly related to performance, performers, or equipment. Social issues are allowed, as long as they are directly related to those categories. If you see a post that you cannot respond to with respect and courtesy, we ask that you do not respond at all.
bloke
Mid South Music

Dr. Bruce Faske

Post by bloke »

Rumor has it that Dr. Bruce Faske native-Texan/now-Arkansan (Professor of Trombone, Arkansas State) is - FINALLY... - headed over to fill our floating 2nd bone chair, next weekend.

As stated, he's a native Texan, and his wife (our 2nd trumpet) is also a native Texan/now-Arkansan and (recent horse-owner) budding steeplechaser.

...so this viewtopic.php?t=7647 cowboy-themed pops concert should be OK, and I'm lookin' forward to them corralling' their shootin' irons, and showin' up for the big barn dance and shindig.

yee-haw !!!

To date, I've only worked ONCE with Dr. Faske (an outdoor Easter thing).
He's a fabulous player, as is his spouse - who is the former Professor of Trumpet at Ball State.
' REALLY looking forward to Bruce being part of the hang...

...and we're going to be initiating the good Doctor into our top-secret, cheaper-than-gas-station-food $6 lunch locale...

bloke "shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :smilie8:
These users thanked the author bloke for the post:
arpthark (Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:17 pm)

Ace

Re: Dr. Bruce Faske

Post by Ace »

I want to hear about your principal trumpet player.

Ace
bloke
Mid South Music

Re: Dr. Bruce Faske

Post by bloke »

Ace wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:05 am I want to hear about your principal trumpet player.

Ace

https://fred.sienkiewicz.org/