Parting With Personal Tuba Music Collection

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
hbcrandy

Parting With Personal Tuba Music Collection

Post by hbcrandy »

After 45 years of tuba study, performance and private teaching, I have retired and wish to pass my accumulation of tuba music on to any serious student, educator and/or performer that would like to have it and put it to good use.

The collection has not and will not be itemized. It includes, but is not limited to, a variety of tuba method books including Bill Bell’s scale routine, Hal Leonard Advanced Band Method with Arnold Jacobs’ Special studies for the tuba among several others.

Orchestra studies include many of Mr. Torchinsky’s books of complete orchestra parts as well as remnants of his long out of print 20th Century Tuba Excerpts. Also included are two, large, loose-leaf bound volumes of photo-copied, full orchestra parts that I accumulated while in school in Philadelphia. There is a variety of solo, duet and trio music that I accumulated over the years and probably much more.

The complete collection is free to anyone interested in having it providing the interested party pays for shipping or comes to Baltimore, Maryland to pick it up on person. Anyone interested shall take the collection as a whole. I will not give it away in pieces.

Contact: Randy Harrison, Phone: 410-391-7832 (This is a land line. No Text Messages!!!!!), E-Mail: hbcrandy@aol.com

Randy Harrison
Retired Proprietor, Harrison Brass
Retired Instructor of Applied Brass Performance,
Maryland Conservatory of Music
bort2.0

Re: Parting With Personal Tuba Music Collection

Post by bort2.0 »

Hi Randy -- sent you an email.
Dents Be Gone!

Post by Dents Be Gone! »

I agree, guys. This is the way to go.
Last edited by Dents Be Gone! on Wed May 01, 2024 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
hbcrandy

Re: Parting With Personal Tuba Music Collection

Post by hbcrandy »

Thank you all for your kind interest in my music. The music has been committed to member of this Forum and is no longer available.
Randy Harrison
Retired Proprietor, Harrison Brass
Retired Instructor of Applied Brass Performance,
Maryland Conservatory of Music