SOLD Cronkhite Medium Black Nylon Gig Bag

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
amawrence
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SOLD Cronkhite Medium Black Nylon Gig Bag

Post by amawrence »

For sale is a like-new Cronkhite gig bag. The previous owner bought it new and said he never used it. I only used it a couple times. It was purchased for a Besson 983, which makes it a medium. You can check the website for which instruments it will fit https://glenncronkhite.com/product/cron ... ba-gig-bag. Asking $650.

I’m located near NYC, and I can bring it to the Army Tuba-Euph Workshop in a few weeks. Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... C8p5onXzAJ
Last edited by amawrence on Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DonO.

Re: Cronkhite Medium Black Vinyl Gig Bag

Post by DonO. »

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but Cronkite doesn’t make vinyl bags. Theirs are either real leather or Cordura fabric. So if it’s vinyl, it’s not a Cronkite. If it’s not vinyl, it could be a Cronkite and you’re mistaken about the material.
King 2341 “new style”
Kanstul 902-3B
Conn Helleberg Standard 120- for the King.
Conn Helleberg 7B- for the Kanstul.
Looking for: minty Amati or Cerveny 681, Kanstul 902-4B
amawrence
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cronkhite Medium Black Nylon Gig Bag

Post by amawrence »

My mistake, just a typo! I meant Nylon - Cordura fabric. I updated the title. Thanks for pointing that out.
Sousaswag

Re: Cronkhite Medium Black Nylon Gig Bag

Post by Sousaswag »

PM sent
Meinl Weston 2165
B&M CC
Willson 3200RZ-5
Holton 340
Holton 350
Pan-American Eb
King Medium Eb