FS: Wessex Champion Eb comp Tuba

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
greenbean
Damn good stuff

FS: Wessex Champion Eb comp Tuba

Post by greenbean »

Here is a beautiful Wessex "Champion" Eb tuba. This is a 3+1 compensating British-style bass tuba that was owned by a local low brass doubler who rarely used it. It is in MINT condition and everythings works perfectly. Valves are great, all slides moves nicely, and the horn is super-clean and ready to gig. Comes in original ABS wheeled hard case in excellent condition. Sounds great, easy to play, super nimble, and excellent intonation.

$3000 or so. Shipping is available.

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/rMBMBYGVJ9xn3FwA7

Tom Rice
www.superfinecases.com
Currently playing...
1973 Mirafone 184 BBb
1972 Böhm & Meinl Marzan BBb
anadmai

Re: FS: Wessex Champion Eb comp Tuba

Post by anadmai »

Is the kitty included? ☺️
I don't have a DMA, I'm incapable of telling the truth

1906 Henry Distin Euphonium(JUNIOR)
1952 B&H Imperial Trombone(HASTINGS)
2015 Sterling Virtuoso Baritone(MARGARET)
1988 Besson/B&H Sovereign 967(BRAMWELL)
2023 Dillon Eb Bass 981S(ALBERT)
greenbean
Damn good stuff

Post by greenbean »

anadmai wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm Is the kitty included? ☺️
Oh, I forgot to mention. My helper in this photo shoot was Yuki, our new male, 6-month-old Orange Tabby. He is quite a character, that's for sure!...
These users thanked the author greenbean for the post:
York-aholic (Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:17 pm)

Tom Rice
www.superfinecases.com
Currently playing...
1973 Mirafone 184 BBb
1972 Böhm & Meinl Marzan BBb
humBell

Post by humBell »

greenbean wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:25 pm
anadmai wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm Is the kitty included? ☺️
Oh, I forgot to mention. My helper in this photo shoot was Yuki, our new male, 6-month-old Orange Tabby. He is quite a character, that's for sure!...
I assume separate shipping arrangements would need to be made if Yuki were included?

(But i also assume Yuki is not included, so i assume the original assumption irrelevant, not that i would be any better a cat owner than i am a tuba owner...)

But every time i see the model name i think of the Black Knight 2000: "YOU ARE CHAMPION!" (display only had capital letters) Hope it as fun to play as the pinball!
"All art is one." -Hal