Replacement case wheels for Eastman case(s)

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
kingrob76

Replacement case wheels for Eastman case(s)

Post by kingrob76 »

I was inspired by @the elephant in his YamaYork thread to replace the wheels on my Eastman 836 case as a preventative measure, as I've seen pieces of wheels littered like broken dreams all over airports and the parking lots at airports so I know that "cheap" wheels are basically garbage. I opted to use these https://www.inlinewarehouse.com/K2_Bolt ... 1413.html as they already have what appears to be a decent bearing and a spacer for the 6mm axle screw used by the case. It took me 3 minutes to swap these out and I was going slowly and carefully. All I needed was a phillips-head screwdriver, but I don't need 8 wheels, 4 will suffice for me (and I'll stick one in the case itself as a spare).

I am selling 2 sets of two wheels for $30 which includes domestic US shipping. If you're looking to upgrade your case wheels and it uses a 90mm inline skate wheel (like my Eastman case does) this is an easy step. Payment via PayPal (friends / family) or Venmo.
These users thanked the author kingrob76 for the post:
the elephant (Sun May 05, 2024 3:09 pm)

Rob. Just Rob.
DonO.

Re: Replacement case wheels for Eastman case(s)

Post by DonO. »

Do you think these would work on MTS cases?
King 2341 “new style”
Kanstul 902-3B
Conn Helleberg Standard 120- for the King.
Conn Helleberg 7B- for the Kanstul.
Looking for: minty Amati or Cerveny 681, Kanstul 902-4B
kingrob76

Re: Replacement case wheels for Eastman case(s)

Post by kingrob76 »

DonO. wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 4:03 pm Do you think these would work on MTS cases?
I honestly have no idea. I don't have an MTS case to check against, but the stock pictures on line look like a nicer wheel than what was on the Eastman case.
Rob. Just Rob.