Tuba part for Hungry Five plays Ragtime

Tubas, euphoniums, mouthpieces, and anything music-related.
Forum rules
This section is for posts that are directly related to performance, performers, or equipment. Social issues are allowed, as long as they are directly related to those categories. If you see a post that you cannot respond to with respect and courtesy, we ask that you do not respond at all.
RenoDoc

Tuba part for Hungry Five plays Ragtime

Post by RenoDoc »

I'm playing in a little oompah band with trumpets, clarinets, trombone, euphonium and tuba. The rest of the band has music from the Hungry Five Plays Ragtime but we can't find the tuba part. I've looked on line and everything I've seen shows it out of print. Just thought I'd post here and see if anyone would have any leads on where I could find the tuba part

Andy Pasternak
Hirsbrunner HB7
Conn Naked Lady 14K
1918 York and Sons 33
tokuno

Re: Tuba part for Hungry Five plays Ragtime

Post by tokuno »

It comes up on eBay now and again, and JWPepper's offering looks like a match to the set that I own:
https://www.jwpepper.com/5811583.item

Hansen House publishing (1820 West Ave in Miami Beach)
Arranged by Wade Marcus
Instrumentation: 1st & 2nd Bb Clarinet; Trumpet; Trombone; Eb Bass (non-transposed, std Bass/F Clef)
The JWPepper tuba book part # doesn't match anything I see on my book, but it's probably an internal, JWPepper part #.
These users thanked the author tokuno for the post:
WC8KCY (Mon May 06, 2024 7:39 pm)
RenoDoc

Re: Tuba part for Hungry Five plays Ragtime

Post by RenoDoc »

Thanks but on the JW pepper site, it doesn't let me add it to my cart as it's out of print
Andy Pasternak
Hirsbrunner HB7
Conn Naked Lady 14K
1918 York and Sons 33