For Sale: Mack Brass TU540 F tuba (PT-15 copy)

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
ConnorHigley
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

For Sale: Mack Brass TU540 F tuba (PT-15 copy)

Post by ConnorHigley »

Hello TubaForum,

I'm selling my Mack Brass F tuba. The horn is currently located in Troy, Michigan, but it will be moving with me to the East Coast (Norfolk, Connecticut) next week. It will be back in Michigan in mid-August if no one buys it before then. Asking for $3,500, but I'm willing to negotiate. I would prefer not to ship, but I'm willing to drive long distances or meet the buyer halfway.

View photos here:

More information about this horn:

- This tuba is a copy of the B&S PT-15.

- Chem cleaned 2 months ago and hasn't been used much since. All maintenance and repair work done by Kevin Powers at Michigan Musical Instrument Services.

- Willing to include a Gard gig bag for an extra $200.

I played this horn all through my undergrad at the University of Michigan, and it's one of the very best instruments I've ever played, period. This is the perfect instrument for an undergraduate looking for their first F tuba.

Hear the horn in action with this live performance of Barat's Introduction and Dance in the euphonium octave:

Call or text at 2486228304 or email me at connor.higley@yale.edu if you're interested!

arpthark

Re: For Sale: Mack Brass TU540 F tuba (PT-15 copy)

Post by arpthark »

Welcome to CT! I am down in the New London area (diagonally south across the state from Norfolk).

Good luck with the sale. Let me know if you ever need anything. I will keep an eye out for local buyers for you.
These users thanked the author arpthark for the post:
ConnorHigley (Fri Jun 28, 2024 11:32 am)