Sousaphones and Conn 24J

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Pakins51

Sousaphones and Conn 24J

Post by Pakins51 »

Hello! I am about to be moving in August so it is time to get rid of a lot of my instruments! I am located in South Georgia and willing to travel some to meet to avoid shipping, but I will ship at the buyers expense. Everything has been chem cleaned recently. All pictures are in the link below. If you have any questions or offers just shoot me a PM!(I condensed this post since moth things have sold)

1. Conn 24J- $1,750- The lacquer overall is in decent condition, not sure pretty but was too pretty to strip any of it in my opinion. All valves and slides work great. No major dents only a few minor dings. Comes with a bit and both original cases.

2. 1945 H.N White “King”1250 Sousaphone-$1,650- This Sousaphone was in shambles when I got it, missing a whole bunch of parts, but the Bell and body are a matching part. Has everything but a pair of bits, but could potentially sell it with the pair from the Giant if it works out.

3. 1929 H.N. White “King” 1270 “Giant” Sousaphone- $2,750- This sousa has all of its original parts minus the bits, but I do have a pair of new ones with it. The Bright silver and gold wash bell are in excellent condition with only a few spots of solder repair evidence and just a could dents.

Pictures- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 48se6-vcHW
Last edited by Pakins51 on Sun Jul 28, 2024 3:41 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Pakins51

Re: Instruments For Sale

Post by Pakins51 »

Also I will be traveling from the Savannah Ga area up to Baltimore next weekend if anyone wants me to bring one up(besides the euphonium).
Pakins51

Post by Pakins51 »

Bump! Lower prices!
matt g

Post by matt g »

If any of y’all’s have kids or grandkids playing trombone, those Blessing B-88-Os are a nice copy of the Conn 88s in my experience. Good price.
Dillon/Walters CC (sold)
Meinl-Weston 2165 (sold)
Tuba1153

Post by Tuba1153 »

:tuba:
===================
Mirafone 186 CC
B&S PT-5P CC
Cerveny Piggy CC
Cerveny 686 BBb
B&S Symphonie F