Trade bach 7 mega for pt88 american shank

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Eutubabone54
Has thanked: 0

Trade bach 7 mega for pt88 american shank

Post by Eutubabone54 »

Trade Bach 7 mega for PT 88 American shank

Eutubabone54

Re: Trade bach 7 mega for pt88 american shank

Post by Eutubabone54 »

I have a 190 miraphone kaiser Bb. I'm using a Stofer Geib and a PT50. I also have a Bach 12 mega too. I'm leaning towards the Stofer and PT50, but would like to try the PT88 on this horn. When I had the Piggy the PT50 was great, but artpark has it ( mutual trade, long story) and loves the Bloke Grand w/ extender, but I am experimenting with the 190 Bb. Great horn, lots of power for my orchestras. After lots of trials I would be willing to trade the Bach 7 mega & Bach 12 mega for a good PT 88 american shank. Who knows, that mightbwork well in this Mira 190 Bb?
bloke
Mid South Music

Post by bloke »

Curiously, a prototype that I've decided to fool around with some more and maybe put in production is something that's sort of in between the 7 and the 88. Boy, does it slur nice, for whatever reason. Again, I'm not a scientist.
Eutubabone54

Post by Eutubabone54 »

Tell me more, of course
Eutubabone54

Post by Eutubabone54 »

That's ok. You are a tubaist of the highest calibur.