1965 Mirafone 184 CC 5-valve Tuba $3,000 plus shipping.(SOLD)

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
b.williams

1965 Mirafone 184 CC 5-valve Tuba $3,000 plus shipping.(SOLD)

Post by b.williams »

1965 Mirafone 184 CC 5-valve Tuba $3,000 plus shipping.
Up for sale is a 1965 Mirafone 184 CC 5-valve rotary tuba. This tuba lives up to the great reputation that the Mirafone 184 has earned over the years. As you can see in the pictures, the horn is in good condition. It plays like it should despite a few dents and dings. All of the slides move and the valves have great compression, are fast, smooth, and quiet. This is a well-built horn, in good condition, that really plays great. This Mirafone CC tuba comes with a black Wessex gig bag and a Miraphone TU 21mouthpiece.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... pwJIi4Peyf
Here are the horn's vital statistics.
Serial Number: 2725
Year of Manufacture: 1965
Bell Diameter: about 14"
Bore: about 0.708"
Height: about 38"
5th valve: two half steps/23 valve combination
The tuba is located in Springfield, MA. Please use PayPal Friends and Family. I would suggest shipping by Greyhound Package Express. Local pick-up is available. If you need a shipping quote please send me your zip code. If you have any questions contact me via bpw298@hotmail.com.
Last edited by b.williams on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miraphone 191
Yamaha YBL-613HS Bass Trombone
jtm

Re: 1965 Mirafone 184 CC 5-valve Tuba $3,000 plus shipping.

Post by jtm »

Darn. I don’t have permission to see the pictures.
John Morris
This practicing trick actually seems to be working!
playing some old German rotary tubas for free