Recovery Time From Major Surgery

Tubas, euphoniums, mouthpieces, and anything music-related.
Forum rules
This section is for posts that are directly related to performance, performers, or equipment. Social issues are allowed, as long as they are directly related to those categories. If you see a post that you cannot respond to with respect and courtesy, we ask that you do not respond at all.
cjk

Re: Recovery Time From Major Surgery

Post by cjk »

I have no firsthand knowledge of your question. I just wanted to say that I am ecstatic that you are on the mend and here to be asking the questions!

Dan Schultz
Band Instrument Repair
Has thanked: 0

Post by Dan Schultz »

Thanks for all the well wishes. I feel like my recovery is going along just fine. I'm actually feeling and breathing better than I was a year ago. I don't see my surgeon for a follow-up until October 7th but think he'll probably do away with any restrictions at that time.
Jperry1466

Post by Jperry1466 »

Dan Schultz wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:36 pm Thanks for all the well wishes. I feel like my recovery is going along just fine. I'm actually feeling and breathing better than I was a year ago. I don't see my surgeon for a follow-up until October 7th but think he'll probably do away with any restrictions at that time.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :tuba:
ParLawGod
Site Admin

Post by ParLawGod »

Glad to hear, Dan!!! :)