This Has Morphed into a Finale Thread

Tubas, euphoniums, mouthpieces, and anything music-related.
Forum rules
This section is for posts that are directly related to performance, performers, or equipment. Social issues are allowed, as long as they are directly related to those categories. If you see a post that you cannot respond to with respect and courtesy, we ask that you do not respond at all.
BopEuph

Re: This Has Morphed into a Finale Thread

Post by BopEuph »

Yeah, SmartMusic was definitely not subscription based in the past, but it was probably one of the first subscription tech services, as the benefit was having continuing access to all of the different pieces in the database. I don't know if there's the possibility of just paying for a single month and canceling, or even if it's worth that to you.

Generally, for me, the path of least resistance is to play along with my favorite recordings. Sans solo line, I'd probably find a MIDI file and tweak it in any program you see fit. So you're basically where I'm at, and going too much further with it could end up being a waste of valuable practice time.

Nick
(This horn list more to remind me what I have than to brag)
1984 Conn 12J
1990s Kanstul 900-4B BBb
1924 Holton 122 Sousa
1972 Holton B300 Euph
If you see a Willson 2900, serial W2177, it's been missing for a long time. Help me bring it home.