Miraphone 1291 CC Lacquer FS/FT

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Thejester10276
Has thanked: 0

Miraphone 1291 CC Lacquer FS/FT

Post by Thejester10276 »

Hi all,

After lots of experimenting and deliberation, I made the decision to switch back to BBb and haven't found myself using my Miraphone for almost a year now.

This is a great CC tuba that has rock-solid intonation and a great core of sound. It is a great horn for any range of ability. It works well in large ensembles, quintets, and solo settings. It's the type of horn you can pick up one day and play a concert on later the same day- everything is exactly where you would expect it to be- no anomalies to be worried of.

I'm looking for $7500 for the horn, which also comes with both a gig bag and a hard case. I might also be interested in trades- let me know what you've got!

Horn is located in Long Island, NY. I would prefer to avoid shipping, but that may be negotiated with the buyer. The horn will receive a full cleaning/servicing prior to sale. Pictures available upon request.

Feel free to respond on the website, or via my email jessehirshon@aim.com with any questions. Thanks!