Besson 983 SOLD

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
jtuba

Besson 983 SOLD

Post by jtuba »

Silver Besson 983, used to belong to Tom Holtz

I'm getting it chem cleaned this weekend to get it ready for sale
No bag, comes with a hard case
No major damage that I can see, but tiny dings throughout, consistent I think for a horn this age and usage amount
Finish is probably 85%, tiny scratches throughout
If you want to see something in greater detail, PM me and I'll get you more pics
Selling because no matter how hard I try, I can't get around Eb tuba as easily as F
$6000, located in Norfolk, VA
Willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer and willing to ship as buyer's expense
Besson 983 front.jpg
Besson 983 front.jpg (81.92 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Besson 983 rear.jpg
Besson 983 rear.jpg (78.98 KiB) Viewed 279 times
Last edited by jtuba on Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bloke
Mid South Music

Re: Besson 983 FS

Post by bloke »

Those are great tubas, that's the magic price point, and I predict a quick sale.

If anyone within (what they might consider) "commuting distance) of me buys it, I'd be glad to be contacted re: "picking over" any dents (though I don't see any significant ones in the picture).
I'm pretty good at addressing those types of issues without leaving bad scars. :smilie8:

BUMP !!!
These users thanked the author bloke for the post:
jtuba (Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:53 pm)