John Packer student euphonium sold.

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
JRaymo

John Packer student euphonium sold.

Post by JRaymo »

I have a barely used John Packer student euphonium. Model 074 3 valve non compensated with case which has been repaired. We bought this for my daughter who ended up not liking band. She played this for one year and never touched it again. I can email pictures. Asking $300. Located near Minneapolis.
Last edited by JRaymo on Sun Jan 16, 2022 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

bloke
Mid South Music

Re: John Packer student euphonium

Post by bloke »

Considering the fine workmanship of these, the stainless steel pistons, the nice case, and the price, this is a way better deal than the beater beater YEP-201 that I mentioned that I saw on eBay (in the offsite for sale) forum. Anyone should buy THIS - instead of that. This is a no-brainer.
These users thanked the author bloke for the post:
JRaymo (Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:38 pm)
TubātōTubŏtō

Re: John Packer student euphonium

Post by TubātōTubŏtō »

Is this still available?