Shout out to Tom and Superfine Cases!

Tubas, euphoniums, mouthpieces, and anything music-related.
Forum rules
This section is for posts that are directly related to performance, performers, or equipment. Social issues are allowed, as long as they are directly related to those categories. If you see a post that you cannot respond to with respect and courtesy, we ask that you do not respond at all.
tubazach07
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Shout out to Tom and Superfine Cases!

Post by tubazach07 »

I want to thank Tom for all his help with making my tuba case. Tom made a soft case for my Stofer/Getzen CB50. Making a case is difficult, making a case for a tuba on the other side of the world is very difficult. The case shipped July 4th and after a month of slow military mail it made it to me in Japan. The fabrics and craftsmanship are top notch and the life time warranty is awesome! He makes very beautiful cases!

Sadly, the case didn’t fit the tuba. I video called Tom up the next day and I showed him how the tuba fit the case. Tom knew what needed to be fixed, he also made some additional adjustments in the back straps to fit me better, and in a couple of days made me a brand new case. He paid for the case to be shipped to Lee Stofer who graciously agreed to make sure it fit his Stofer tuba and then paid Lee to ship it to me( Thank you Lee!). The case is currently on the way.

Tom didn’t have to go through all that trouble to help me. He could of told me tough luck or ask the first case be sent back before making me another. He certainly didn’t have to pay for shipping of the new case to Lee and then from Lee to Japan and the old case back to California but he did.

Tuba cases aren’t cheap and the economy is not doing well. However, if you need a soft case I highly suggest in investing in one of Tom’s cases. Also if you have a Getzen CB50 Tom now has a working blueprint for your tuba.

Navy Band Northeast
Lee Stofer CB50
1910 Henry Diston
Momo 30H
bloke
Mid South Music

Re: Shout out to Tom and Superfine Cases!

Post by bloke »

:thumbsup:
bort2.0

Re: Shout out to Tom and Superfine Cases!

Post by bort2.0 »

Tom and his cases are both super fine!