SOLD - EE-flat Besson 981

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Cameron
Has thanked: 0

SOLD - EE-flat Besson 981

Post by Cameron »

EE-flat Besson Sovereign 981 tuba for sale; 3 + 1 piston valves, silver-plated. It has a 19” bell and a 0.681” (17.3mm) bore. Its serial number is 981-740926, and was built in England in 1986 or 1987. There are a few minor dents in the bottom bow, and some wear of the silver plating, but other than that it is in good condition. It comes with the original Besson hardshell case, a Blues Reunion gig bag, and a Denis Wick 3SL mouthpiece.

I’m asking $4700 CAD. It has served me well since I purchased it in 2014, having used it in brass band and concert band music. If you would like to see some pictures, send a reply.
Last edited by Cameron on Mon Jan 16, 2023 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KerryAbear

Re: EE-flat Besson 981 for sale

Post by KerryAbear »

I’d love to see some pictures.
VMI 103 BB♭ Tuba
Besson Stratford E♭ Tuba
Yamaha YBL-421G Bass Trombone
Willson Euphonium
Cameron
Has thanked: 0

Re: EE-flat Besson 981 for sale

Post by Cameron »

Here is a link to some pictures of the Besson 981.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.ht ... cale=en_CA