SOLD……ZO Thunderbird Pending Pick up…..

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Kctuba

SOLD……ZO Thunderbird Pending Pick up…..

Post by Kctuba »

Great condition horn, wonderful intonation (at least me with a Schilke HII does). Purchased to cover some of the big works for my last year with the orchestra, retiring after the 18th of March. Comes with a Messina bag. I am willing to drive as far as Chicago or Dallas (8 hours) from KC for anyone interested in PURCHASING the horn. Not interested in driving that far for a trial. Please feel free to message me for specific info.

$7900

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... share_link
These users thanked the author Kctuba for the post:
the elephant (Thu Mar 09, 2023 7:26 pm)

KCMO free lance musician and teacher
Band Director NKC Schools
Besson 982