FS: B&S F Tuba 5 valve made in GDR - Sold

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
pedaljay

FS: B&S F Tuba 5 valve made in GDR - Sold

Post by pedaljay »

Looking to sell my B&S Pre-Perantucci Sanders GDR F tuba. I have had the horn for 25 years after purchasing it from the Minnesota Orchestra where it was used by former MN Orchestra tubist Ross Tolbert. The horn was acquired in the early 80s. The horn plays well and has a solid low register. The horn does have a crease in the bell and is missing the thumb ring. Along with regular lacquer wear there are a few dings, none which affect the sound. The linkages are original and work well. All the slides are smooth and aligned. Horn is located in Minneapolis, MN and am open to shipping at buyers expense.

Asking $4,000 for the horn as is. If horn is not sold by end of January I’ll be making the repairs and “upgrading” the linkages as well of a cleaning. Please let me know if you have any questions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... 3SSlDBSiBP

Thanks.

Jason
Last edited by pedaljay on Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.

pedaljay

York BBb 712
York BBb 726
B&S JBL Classic
pedaljay

Re: FS: B&S Sanders F Tuba 4+1 made in GDR

Post by pedaljay »

Bump for new price.

Thanks.
pedaljay

York BBb 712
York BBb 726