Adams F tuba

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
HumbellHouse

Adams F tuba

Post by HumbellHouse »

I'll get photos posted as soon as I can, but wanted to post while drinking my coffee this morning. I'll have a like new Adams Custom F tuba for sale at our shop in Beacon, NY in the next week or so. It is one of the best playing F tubas I've ever tried. Seller is funding some home improvement projects and is paring down his tuba arsenal. This one is silver plated. Like-new condition. I'll be chemically cleaning the horn, and taking care of valve alignment, water keys, etc, and likely spending the better part of a day polishing off all the tarnish. Will come with a hard case and gig bag. Looking for $12,500.00. Let me know if you have any questions, and if you happen to be anywhere near the NYC area stop on by to try it out!!

Photos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... JWYchLfT_A
Last edited by HumbellHouse on Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Too many horns...
how did this happen, and when will my wife figure it out??
bort2.0

Re: Adams F tuba

Post by bort2.0 »

1) I bet that tuba is ridiculously good
2) YOU OPENED A SHOP? That's awesome, congrats!
3) Beacon, NY is a cool little town on the Hudson River, easy trip from the city on Metro North RR.
HumbellHouse

Post by HumbellHouse »

Bump for photos. Someone come and buy this before I decide to play F tuba!
Too many horns...
HumbellHouse

Post by HumbellHouse »

Bump!!
Too many horns...
HumbellHouse

Post by HumbellHouse »

Had a few interested folks try this horn but it is still available. I should have it at the DC army tuba conference in two weeks if anyone is interested in trying it out!
Too many horns...
jtm

Post by jtm »

I tried one of these at TMEA (while I waited for my daughter to decide on an Adams cornet) and it was brilliant! And fun.
John Morris
This practicing trick actually seems to be working!
playing some old German rotary tubas for free