FS: Large Buescher Eb

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TheHatTuba

FS: Large Buescher Eb

Post by TheHatTuba »

For sale is a large Buescher Eb from 1923 with an 18.8" bell. Maybe of interest to a frankensteiner or someone just interested in a pretty, 100 year old horn. Not to say the horn is beat up, but the pictures make it look better than it is (I'll see if I can capture some of the imperfections on camera later). Valves work well.

Asking $500.

Horn is located in Phoenix, AZ, and I'm not interested in shipping since Greyhound has apparently gone to the dogs. I never liked the big companies for horns this big, and I got rid of my fridge-sized boxes and air pillows a while ago. I've heard of people using uShip, but if you want to go that route, it would completely on you the moment the horn left my hands. Willing to drive a bit, but given the cost of the horn vs the cost of fuel...

(I didn't mean to submit this yet, but it's right next to the preview button :red: If I remember anything, I'll update the post.)

TucsonTubaTooter
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Large Buescher Eb

Post by TucsonTubaTooter »

Howdy. Writing you a PM shortly

Edit: or at least I would if my new account wasn’t limited.
Anyway I’m in Tucson and will be in Phoenix later this month. I’ll have mouthpieces with to try this horn if you’re available while I’m up there. I’ll coordinate with you in PM once I go “participate in” more threads
Last edited by TucsonTubaTooter on Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheHatTuba

Post by TheHatTuba »

Hope you got my PM. Not sure how/if that works when the recipient doesn't have PM permissions yet.
TheHatTuba

Post by TheHatTuba »

Buescher bump :bugeyes: I've been driving around the state a bit for another hobby recently. If you're in Flag/Tucson and interested, let's talk.