FS: Miraphone 1292 CC - $7,000

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
gld.tuba
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

FS: Miraphone 1292 CC - $7,000

Post by gld.tuba »

Hi All,

I'm selling my Miraphone 1292 CC that I purchased new from Roger Lewis at Woodwind & Brasswind back in 2009. This horn was recently worked on by Dana Hofer. He removed a few small dings on the bell and made an upgrade to the fifth valve trigger. I've posted a recent picture here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... _aBYYPpSrG

This is a fantastic and versatile instrument. It's served me well in orchestra, large and small wind ensemble, and quintet settings. I'm only selling it because I've decided to move in a different direction with music and can't really justify having two horns.

Asking price is $7,000. I'm also open to trade for cash + a sousaphone. The horn is currently located in Chicago, IL, and I'd prefer not to ship it. I am willing to drive a good distance and meet halfway somewhere.

Please reach out to me at garrett.l.ducharme@gmail.com if interested. Thanks!
These users thanked the author gld.tuba for the post:
Natetuba (Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:32 am)

Natetuba
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Miraphone 1292 CC - $7,000

Post by Natetuba »

Hi! I sent an email a couple days ago and I just wanted to make sure it went through and didn’t get caught in your spam folder. I’m very interested. My email is nriley944@gmail.com. Thank you!
Shankstuba
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: FS: Miraphone 1292 CC - $7,000

Post by Shankstuba »

Is this horn still available?