Mack Brass F, w/case and BS gigbag

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
TomLukowicz
Has thanked: 0

Mack Brass F, w/case and BS gigbag

Post by TomLukowicz »

Hi all,
I'm selling a Mack 540 F tuba. I had it for about 2 years, when I was in transition to find a new piston F tuba. New is $3,000 for horn asking $2200, includes the Mack Brass case it came with, and a B/S blue gig bag. I love this gig bag because it has the back folder, but the mouthpiece and oil pouch is on the top inside (so sits where the bell is). I would keep the bag, but it is too large for my new horn. I'm not sure the model number of the bag, but it fits these "PT-15 like" instruments great. There are a few dings in the bell area, and a scratch on the bottom bow. Included in pictures. I've used this horn for gigs around town, sublist audition that I won, and in my teaching studio.

It is literally sitting in my home studio now that I have my new piston. If $2,200 is too much for you, make me an offer. Horn is located in Florence, AL. Would prefer not to ship, but will ship at buyer's expense with insurance. I will consider the horn sold and not my property once the truck picks it up. Feel free to PM me for serious questions/offers. Thanks

pics....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... bU-T-p47m
link to mack brass info on horn.
https://mackbrass.com/tu540-f-tuba
Last edited by TomLukowicz on Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony
Asst. Professor, Univ. of North Alabama
the elephant

Re: Mack Brass F, w/case and BS gigbag

Post by the elephant »

Tom, all I can see is one photo of the gig bag.
TomLukowicz
Has thanked: 0

Post by TomLukowicz »

fixed...sorry about that
These users thanked the author TomLukowicz for the post:
the elephant (Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:32 am)
Tom Lukowicz
Principal Tuba, Canton Symphony
Asst. Professor, Univ. of North Alabama
mm_an
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mm_an »

A little bit of a stretch but is the horn still available? email is inorafhael@gmail.com if it is. Thank you!
Doug

Post by Doug »

mm_an wrote: Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:49 pm A little bit of a stretch but is the horn still available? email is inorafhael@gmail.com if it is. Thank you!
It's never a good sign when the link to the pictures no longer works.
Doug Black
Assistant Professor of Music, Alabama A&M University
Eastman Tuba Artist
mm_an
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by mm_an »

Noted, thank you.

Sent from my SM-A136U using Tapatalk