Brass and Woodwind Repair Tools

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
MartinMan
Has thanked: 0

Brass and Woodwind Repair Tools

Post by MartinMan »

I have for sale a (nearly) complete set of tools from Ferree's, Travers, MusicMedic, and Allied that compose the required tool block for Red Wing BIR students.

A few years back, I had plans to attend, but 2020 caused complications and I opted to apprentice instead. Currently, I'm no longer pursuing opportunities in the repair realm, and I don't have a setup space for working on instruments, so I'm opting to sell the tools instead of allowing them to continue to sit around. As a result, many of these tools have gone unused and most of them are still in the original packaging. Only a few are lightly used, and the ones highlighted on the list are missing. There are also a few extra tools I purchased that were not part of the original block, such as solder, flux, etc. which I can provide more details on if interested.

Brand new, these blocks of tools total around $1,800. Given that some tools/parts are used, and some are missing, I'm open to offers somewhere in that general ballpark.

I'm not interested in parting out individual items at this time and would prefer to sell them as a lot of possible.

List of all tools:

Here's is an overall shot of everything, More photos available on request:
Last edited by MartinMan on Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LeMark
Site Admin

Re: Brass and Woodwind Repair Tools

Post by LeMark »

Need access to see those links
Yep, I'm Mark
MartinMan

Post by MartinMan »

LeMark wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:56 pm Need access to see those links
Thanks for catching that. Links have been updated.
MartinMan

Post by MartinMan »

I did some digging and recovered a couple more items that can be added to the list, including: a shop apron, two different sized rawhide mallets, and the set of BIR repair manuals.