Decided Not to Sell.

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
This is for buying or selling your personal equipment, but sponsored selling is allowed as well. We are requiring all ads to have the following information. Price, (even for trades) Brand, Model, and location (for instruments, not accessories) need to be included in the ad, or at least be very clear in link provided. It is acceptable to link to an external ad if you are promoting a sale of your personal equipment. No Ebay Auctions, but Buy it now listings are fine. Photos are HIGHLY suggested as well. If you see an ad that does not meet these criteria, please report it.
Jim Williams

Decided Not to Sell.

Post by Jim Williams »

Decided not to sell.
Last edited by Jim Williams on Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The artist formerly known as Snorlax.
Shires Q41 and Yamaha 321 Euphoniums.
Yamaha 621 Baritone, Conn 50H trombone.
JimBaritone
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nice Yamaha NEO Euphonium at Austin Custom Brass

Post by JimBaritone »

Hi Jim

I feel like I know you from Dave Werden's forum.

I see that you own a Yamaha 621 baritone. I do also but have decided that, as an 81 year old amateur, it is more horn than I need. I have ordered a Wessex 3 valve baritone and will work hard to sell my Yamaha when the Wessex arrives.

My Yamaha is in terrific shape, plays well and has no dents or scratches. I hope to sell it myself and am asking 2950. Does that seem about right? I'd appreciate suggestions as to how I might sell the horn.

In the bands I play in, I play baritone, trombone and baritone parts. I alternate between a Schilke 51D and Bach 5G mouthpiece. Since I occasionally want to sound more like a euphonium with darker tones, I'd appreciate your suggestion for an appropriate mouthpiece. Thanks. Good luck on your sale.

Jim Thacker
Jim Williams

Decided Not to Sell.

Post by Jim Williams »

The artist formerly known as Snorlax.
Shires Q41 and Yamaha 321 Euphoniums.
Yamaha 621 Baritone, Conn 50H trombone.