WTB: Sidey Classic

Read forum rules before posting.
Forum rules
When making a listing for large or expensive items, please include your budget and location. That will help you match with a seller that might have the item you are looking for
Porky
Has thanked: 0

WTB: Sidey Classic

Post by Porky »

This may be a long shot but I’m looking to buy a Sidey classic if you have one you’d like to part with I’d happily take it.

Dents Be Gone!

Post by Dents Be Gone! »

I agree, guys. This is the way to go.
Last edited by Dents Be Gone! on Wed May 01, 2024 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
bisontuba

Re: WTB: Sidey Classic

Post by bisontuba »

If Porky wants the Euro shank, I would like to buy the American shank one...
Mark
jonestuba@gmail.com
joshealejo

Post by joshealejo »

Dents Be Gone! wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:54 am Given a choice, would you rather have American or Euro shank? I might know where there sits one of each. They’re brand new, never used once, and in the original blue boxes. (Edit: If “Classic” means the ones that look like the modern, lightweight, Conn Hellebergs.)
The Classic ones are the Old shell models (Canadian Brass Perantucci models) The Original ones are those who look like modern Hellebergs.

I have been looking for those like since 4-5 years ago.

Please if You Still have them, let me know. I would take them in one blow.

Jose
Dents Be Gone!

Post by Dents Be Gone! »

I agree, guys. This is the way to go.
Last edited by Dents Be Gone! on Wed May 01, 2024 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
joshealejo

Post by joshealejo »

Dents Be Gone! wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 6:01 pm
joshealejo wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:13 am
Dents Be Gone! wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 5:54 am Given a choice, would you rather have American or Euro shank? I might know where there sits one of each. They’re brand new, never used once, and in the original blue boxes. (Edit: If “Classic” means the ones that look like the modern, lightweight, Conn Hellebergs.)
The Classic ones are the Old shell models (Canadian Brass Perantucci models) The Original ones are those who look like modern Hellebergs.

I have been looking for those like since 4-5 years ago.

Please if You Still have them, let me know. I would take them in one blow.

Jose
These apparently are not Classic. So, everyone just ignore my posting in this thread. :teeth: Thanks for posting, Jose.

Just to be clear, these are not in my possession. I was offered these and declined. I’ll ask the owner if he still wants to sell them (if he hasn’t already). Best to all.

Than You so much!

Please let me know!
José